Thursday, 19 April 2007

PREPARATION TIME HAS BEGUN!

Hi there,

As you may, and hopefully, know, I'm leaving for Canada in two weeks time. Although I have had this trip planned in my head the last few months, it's finally coming together. The whiteboard which decorates my somewhat dull wall has my e-ticket on it and I've very recently applied for a passport. Also, I need to get my hands on a digital camera very soon. How can one go to Canada without being able to take pictures of the sights and scenes?

Starting May first, I'll be updating this blog as often as I can with various posts. The main purpose of this blog is keep everyone in the Netherlands updated, lay the foundation for the school report / research I've planned and hopefully inform you of interesting and typically Canadian (and hopefully even American) things.

Photo's and clips (digital camera's supposedly do very good filming) will be also be posted.

All that's left now is wait, which is hardly a punishment when you look at my schedule; Queens day and Queens night are coming, which will most likely be spent in het Stroomhuisje and next Saturday I'm going to dance to/ review two DJ's (Melon and Superpitcher) in Eindhoven's prettiest club; Rembrandt. Let's just pray that I won't have a terrifying hang-over on May first.

I will post here again when I've arrived in Vancouver and have an accompanying photo report of my first transatlantic flight!

See you soon!

r x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not responding on msn, so i figured i'd post a comment :p I bet you're excited to leave! Started packing already? Hopefully i'll get the chance to say a proper 'goodbye' on msn or so before you leave :)
Talk to you laterr :)

x

Ruben van Zantvoort said...

Laura!

Thanks for the message! :-D

The packing process has yet to begin, unfortunately. Except from the presents which I bought for the people I'm staying with, my bag is still awfully empty.

I did, however, purchase my digital camera today. The thing is supposedly very small, but has great 'specs'. Plus, it's real perrrty!

I'll try to get a hold of you on MSN as soon as possible. By the way, how are the RSS feeds working out?

r x