After weeks of browsing on the internet, I finally pulled the trigger today; I ordered a digital camera which is to be delivered tomorrow! There's a company that has various webshops (for mp3-players, phones, PDA's etc.) and as it turned out; they also have one for digital cameras.
The one I purchased is from the brand Casio, and is a 10.1 megapixel camera. It's highly unlikely I'll make photos from down-town Vancouver with a 3200x2700 resolution, but having the possibility is pretty great ;)
So my friends, no need to worry for poor quality photos or video files! :-D
r x
3 comments:
<3
good to see you're still up at ridiculous times :-)
how are you Django?
dear Ruben,
supposedly you will be having a proper stay in Vancouver. Take loads of pictures, write some nonsense (and perhaps some stories that will make sense) and make sure not to sleep late 1st May.
Post a Comment